Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Picture Heavy Post... Cat photos...

The following is an explanation why I don't take more pictures of my cats. At least, pictures that I put on line... I decided, Oh, I should take some pictures of Mama Cat, she just looks especially nice today. Yeah. Right.

So, I start with a "Please look here, Mama Cat." Note hand that I put in pic, since I was multi tasking, which for me is not a good thing. Didn't work, either.




So, the photograph experts say, get down on the level of your pet. Ok, so I do, and she wants to love the camera...


I compensate for her bumping the camera, just a liiitle too much...


And here is Mama Cat's extreeeeeeeeme closeup, as she is bound and determined to have her chin scratched.


Gee, I find chicks MUCH more interesting than a dork with a camera...


Husband picks this moment to call her, and I was just a bit too late with the shot.


So, I get up, walk away, she sits down, and I take a distant shot. So much for photography expterts, they haven't met Miss Loveball of 2007!

No comments: