Saturday, September 20, 2008

Urg. Heddo...

Well, on my last blog I said I didn't want to be sick during faire. Be careful what you wish for. I was fine during faire, and promptly got a horrible, nasty cold on Monday. (Hence the reason no blogging...)

I am feeling better, other than the occasional random sneeze, so I believe I am on the upswing. Get myself better, just in time to go to the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival. Which, to my extreme pleasure, I found out not one, but 3 of my friends will be there! And possibly more, as day trip people. I was going to say Day Trippers... Hmmm.

What? You say you want info on faire? Ok, it went well. Now as for the blog entries, it's on a different computer, and so I will have to transfer it before you can read it. Hope for the best...

Or not. :)

I will even have a photo or two, but not as many as I'd hoped for. Oh, well. I might just sneak in some from last year, some are rather similar. Some aren't. Anyway, yes, I am (mostly) whole and (pretty much) hale again, so I will try and get some updates on Le Bloggy De Chicken Poo.

Updates... eventually.

No comments: