Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blogthings...

Um. Okay, why doesn't this suprise me?




Your Animal is the Cat



You are independent to the point of being stubborn. You stick to your values.

You are loyal, trustworthy, and honest. You are very devoted to your family.



You are aloof towards those you don't know well, but you are affectionate with those you are close to.

You are a creative, sensual, and mysterious person. You are agile and flexible.

The first three paragraphs are very correct. (Especially the stubborn part. Ahem... Nothing here, go 'way...)
The last one, eh. Yes, somewhat creative, when I feel like it. Sensual. Hmph. That has more than one meaning, and I think I won't split hairs, probably not so much. "Agile and Flexible"...
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Uh. I mean... No, not really.

No comments: