Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Question Friday. While it's still Friday!

Cop Mama had an interesting blog post, I decided to try it...

It's Five Question Friday.

1. Would you ever vacation alone? If you count yarn crawls and ren faires, I do so regularly. Husband has no interest in fiber, or "funny clothes", so he takes me there, drops me off, and I enjoy the wool fumes, or the play acting, he enjoys... Not doing so.

2. Do you go the speed limit? Within a mile or 3 yes. I have one ticket for speeding, and it made me real aware of the fact I wasn't paying attention to same. I have to be careful with our truck, (named Long Legs), because it can get up to speed much faster than any other vehicle I have owned, so I have to be even MORE concious of not pushin' it...

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs? I started following blogs, because I find reading them interesting, even absorbing at times. And it gives me friends more or less all over the world. I started blogging, more because I wanted to type out my 'journal', and found it easier than writing. Ironically, I am doing both, now!

4. Where do you shop for yourself? Uh. Thrift stores. Costco. The feed store on occasion. You know, the high class places. (We are assuming this is in reference to clothing...)

5. What was the first dance you danced to with your spouse at your wedding, or, what would you like your first dance to be to? Wellll... We were married in the Baptist Church. They sorta frown on that sorta thing. So we didn't dance then. We've danced to a lot of music since. (Lapsed Baptist thing...) I think the nicest one was... I can't remember the title, I think it was Perfidia, but it was a slower swing tune, we danced, then kept going long after the music stopped...



MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: