ANYWAY, you ask, why do I think I am a truck? My diet and exercise routine. (I think of the strangest things at 1 in the morning...)
- I have four on the floor when I exercise. (2 feet, 2 poles).
- I get better "mileage" when I put in good "fuel".
- I have a few dings and dents, but still "run" well.
- I am carrying too much in the back...
- My dog loves to go with me.
- I can go over rough ground, but I tend to bounce a lot...
- I can get 'there', from 'here', but it takes time and maintenance, and keeping on the move.
- I hope to upgrade to a better looking, more fuel efficient model.
I could also add that one of my relatives is Henry Ford (not that one, however...).
So, fellow trucks...
(And I lost just shy of a pound this week. Slow lane, but still moving!)