A to Z

My A to Z content will be on "Retro"... That is to say, things that are not quite as common as they used to be. I will keep the A to Z portion short, if you see *****, and more writing, that is my standard operating blog. Feel free to read, or not, as you wish. Welcome, and enjoy! Thank you for visiting!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mmmmmmmmm...

Husband loves cookies.  I like to bake cookies, normally.  This was not a normal week.  I didn't get time nor inclination to bake.  Went to the market, and cookies were on sale... Yay!  He gets cookies, I don't have to bake.  As one of my friends says, "It's all good."

Especially chocolate chip.

Heh...

6 comments:

  1. Now I need a cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate chip cookies, except for the part between the chips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I would tend to agree... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the cookies! Nice jar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! Did you take that picture? It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! What have you to say today?