Friday, May 01, 2015

Feline Friday, and I need glasses!

Husband was cleaning out the back room, and had set up a bag to carry out a few items...  I heard him calling me, and he walked in with this.


Ding loves to be in bags, and seems to have no problem being carried.  I keep forgetting to turn off the flash, but it doesn't seem to bother her, it just seems to make her have glowing eyes... Hmph.

And I had a small cut on my finger, so I was reaching for a bandage in the cupboard.  I started to open it, and read the cover.  Then REread the cover.

"Latex Free" is the actual wording on said cover.  Which is a much more reasonable thing to see than "Laxative Free".

Laxative coated bandages... The mind boggles.

3 comments:

stephen Hayes said...

Crazy kitty. But awfully cute.

Lisa said...

Adorable!

messymimi said...

Mine hide in bags, and we once had a kitten that would hide in dirty laundry piles waiting for the wash. When you picked up the pile, the laundry would squeak!