Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New knitting needles.

I have been tinkering a bit, making some home made knitting needles.  Not exactly high tech, it's two chopsticks, with a little work on the tip, sanding, painting, if needed (to get some of the gouges corrected), and a finial.  Well, I was looking in some of my beads the other day, and found these chicken beads.  And some egg beads.

So, after a bit of help from Husband, (I wasn't exactly sure how to drill a hole in the bottom of the bead so it would be even), I came up with some Chicken Knittin' needles.  There are also 2 egg beads, that I am thinking I might dye brown.  Then again, I might not.

But, it does answer that great philosophical question.  In this case, the chicken came before the egg!

 

(And are you amazed? Yes, Virginia, I was able to load a picture!  Will miracles never cease?)

3 comments:

  1. I know you'll put these to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative you are, Cat! I am amazed and thrilled that the picture loaded for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun needles! Those will be conversation starters when you use them in public, i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! What have you to say today?