Friday, April 01, 2016

A is for Animals...

So, to start the old A to Z thing, I will be writing about animals.  I have been around animals most of my life.  Large or small, fuzzy, smooth, gentle or obnoxious, I like animals. (Okay, the obnoxious, maybe, I prefer from a distance, but still...) 

Please note, "animal" might include insects.  A couple of my posts are still in the "hmmm" stage, so I might have a blog or two that covers a larger portion of the spectrum.

Oh, and I also will probably have my standard blog under the A to Z portion, so if you just want that part, read the top.  If you want the whole 9 yards, so to speak, read past the *** where I start the "normal" blog.

If much of anything I do could be considered "normal".

So, welcome to the A to Zers, to my wonderful blog friends, and even the random folk that might just have shown up here accidentally.  Enjoy!

************

6 comments:

Yolanda Renée said...

Animals are a great subject! Enjoy your A to Z journey!

Thank you for posting for the A to Z Challenge
Ninga Minion @YolandaRenee from
http://yolandarenee.blogspot.com/ Defending The Pen
http://parallelsanthology.blogspot.com/ Parallels
http://murderousimaginings.blogspot.com/ Murderous Imaginings

Sharon said...

Good Morning! I thought about trying to do the A to Z and then just like that, I lost my train of thought. Have a good time with it, Cat!

stephen Hayes said...

Looking forward to your unique handling of the A-Z Challenge.

Cperz said...

Oh, Cat...I am looking forward to this. I will be one of those that read ALL (see that is an A word) of your posts from top to bottom. I like animals, too so this should be fun.

messymimi said...

Animals is a great topic, i'm looking forward to hearing a lot about your critters, even if some of them are technically bugs in my book.

Unknown said...

I nominate Tortoise for T, but will be sure to check in long before you get there. Good luck on the challenge :)