A country kid, working on raising chickens, knitting, caring for my home, and just generally watching the world go by.
Groan, laugh, and wish you the best Christmas ever!
I gave the appropriate reaction, with a smile.
Cute and the word play on Claws. I would not show this to Mr.Rifkin( the Santa Claus of our neighborhood.Merry Christmas
Groan? I think it's rather funny. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Take care.
Bwah! I laughed out loud. Merry Christmas to you too!
Funny! Merry Christmas! All the best to you and yours!
Hi! What have you to say today?
Groan, laugh, and wish you the best Christmas ever!
ReplyDeleteI gave the appropriate reaction, with a smile.
ReplyDeleteCute and the word play on Claws. I would not show this to Mr.Rifkin( the Santa Claus of our neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
Groan? I think it's rather funny. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Take care.
ReplyDeleteBwah! I laughed out loud. Merry Christmas to you too!
ReplyDeleteFunny! Merry Christmas! All the best to you and yours!
ReplyDelete