1. Day off, another doctor's appointment taken care of. It was early in the morning, and I had the rest of the day free.
2. When I was in the waiting room, the TV was off. It was quiet. So nice!
3. I am getting closer to finishing my prototype bag. Ya know, knitting a tiny bit each night makes a 20 inch square take a while. But, it is for me, for fun, so... Meh.
4. Husband cooked up the beans I grew in the garden, and said he'd be fine to do another mess of them. Yummy!
5. I have a blanket I want to make, and I will be able to do it up as a stash buster. I have most of the colors already.
6. And for the ones I don't, I can get yarn at a local yarn shop, which will have the added advantage of helping the owner, who is having some medical problems... :( Which, of course, means I won't feel guilty if several skeins more follow me home! ;)
7. Autumn is just starting to peek through the trees. Hints of yellow, a few reds. It's coming along!
8. I have been looking at ideas for my garden for next year, having to do with watering. But, YouTube has tossed me some rabbit holes, and darn if I didn't just jump in a few of them. I now know that a lot of seed you buy on line might be viable, but not necessarily remotely what is advertised!
9. I found out my cat snores. Not gaspy, or loud. It's just kind of nice to listen to, when I can't get to sleep.
10. I was chuckling, I have a curtain that is decorated with plants. Then, I realized there is at least 2 places in my house, that are as covered with plants as the curtain!
Have yourself a thankful week, folks!!
A woman can always make use of another bag. There can never be too many bags in her wardrobe. Creativity makes people happy with the good feelings.
ReplyDeleteA little every night gets it done, for certain. I’m glad you are having a regular day off, and you and your family are still in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteCat snores are cute... And plant curtains! 😲 Cool! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteGrat #2!! aiiyyee! what an excellent turn of events (should count for two grats lol) being forced to listen to tv in a doctor's waiting room!! cruel and unusual punishment!
ReplyDeleteThose home-grown beans sound tasty. May the owner of the yarn store recover quickly.
ReplyDelete