Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hi, Mom!!!

Well, if you are reading this, and you are NOT my Mom, you should know that my Mom is bravely working at finding out about computers, and taking a class. She isn't exactly afraid of computers, but doesn't know enough about them to be comfortable with them.

So. She and my Dad will take a class (Dad already knows a bit about computers, but wants to brush up...) and hopefully Mom will learn enough to be able to get info from websites she's seen on TV, or listen to music, or radio, or just... read my blog!

If you are my Mom... Hi, Mom! This is my blog, if you want to read 'stuff' from it, go to the left under "recent posts" and pick one.

Why has it been so long since I blogged last? I had a cold. A cold that lasted almost 2 weeks. BLEAH!!!! I am starting back to the land of humans again, so hopefully blogging will thusly get back on track. Maybe. If I feel like it... Then again, maybe not.

No comments: