Saturday, April 19, 2008

The "Horns" of a Dilemma

So, I have been putting this project off for a bit. This is just a project for me, for fun. Why haven't I finished it? Well, I was going gung ho for a while, and then when people would see it, I would hear:



"Oh, it looks like Yoda!" I don't think it looks like Yoda. But this happened only after I put the horns on. (Hardly anyone notices that he has EARS, too. I guess because I haven't lined them yet.) So, I was bummed. I wanted "Where the Wild Things Are", I get "Star Wars". Pbbt.

So, Dear Readers. I don't know how to put a poll on my blog, but if you see this picture, what do you think I should do? I have thought, put horns on the front of the head, or the very top of the head (like a goat), add more horns (like a Jacob Sheep). Don't really want one horn, I mentioned that and one person said UNICORN, the other started humming the People Eater song.

Or, conversely, if you think of some other idea I'd not thought of, feel free to chat.

(And, I don't know if the comments page is working yet, none of the people who'd mentioned having problems have commented yet, so IF YOU CAN'T GET IN, email me at rencatus at yahoo dawt com, with the normal changes, and I will add your advice to the stew, as well.)

It isn't that I don't like Yoda, but I really want Glitter the Critter to be his OWN critter!

2 comments:

LostInColor said...

It reminds me of Ralph the dog muppet. The one that plays the piano? He's cute.

Cat said...

Now THAT'S a new one. And I see what you mean... Hmm. Check April 22 blog for my response.

I guess I will have to put it down to Glitter the Critter has famous relations! (Cousins, perhaps?)

Cat