Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meme Me and Looky here!

First, I consider myself tagged by Lost in Colorado, http://lostincolo.blogspot.com/ , (My G*d, it worked! I actually got Blogger to put a link in! HOORAY!!)


Ahem. Anyway, it's a sorta tag, as she didn't actually TAG me, but I just now have caught up on my blog reading, (responding and writing? Not so much...), I thought it would be a good way to catch myself up on blogging. A toe in the water, before I jump in again...


So, here goes.


(By the way, who ever came up with the term "meme", just my opinion, dork city! And this is FROM someone who proclaims herself the Queen of Dorks, on occasion...)


1. What is your occupation right now? Farming Housewife. Or Housewife Farmer.


2. What color are your socks right now? Uh. None, I am barefoot. The last pair of socks I knit were a lovely combo of dark yellow, orange, teal, tiny shot of red, and purple. (Mountain Colors Bearfoot, "Gold Rush", if you are interested.)


3. What are you listening to right now? Husband talking to a work guy that came over, and the air compressor. And the neighbor's earth mover.


4. What was the last thing that you ate? A half a ham sandwich and alphabet soup. (Nutrition 'r us, folks...)


5. Can you drive a stick shift? Quite well. In fact, so well, that I try to find the clutch on an automatic!


6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Shrew, then Dad.


7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, I know her from her blog, and like what I've seen her write so far, so Yep, Blog friend!


8. How old are you today? Gah. Uh... 41ishy? Old enough to know better? Older than my teeth but younger than my tounge? Ok, out of cliche' stuff, we go on.


9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Martial arts, or archery. Don't know if it's a sport, per se, but I also love to watch the ones where the dogs buzz through the poles and teeter totters, and such...


10. What is your favorite drink? I like grape juice, Lime Rickeys, and Coke, RC. Uh. One? Uh. Grape juice, I suppose.


12. What is the last movie you watched? ERGH... Movie at a Movie House, Wall-E. Movie at home, probably a Perry Mason 2 hour special Mom taped.


13.Favorite day of the year? Probably the Day Before Christmas, because it's when all the stuff is ready, and family all gets together. That or thanksgiving. But Christmas is prettier...


14. How do you vent anger? You're supposed to VENT it? Uh. I get really, really steamed, then explode. Or I sulk. Take your pick. No, not socially acceptable. Eh.


15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my Smokey the Bear. My Noah's Ark was pretty cool, too.


16. What is your favorite season? Fall, because it's the most colorful. Spring is pretty colorful too, yes, but I like primary colors better than pastels.


17. Cherries or Blueberries? Chocolate! Oh, uh, heh... Cherries. In chocolate. with Ice cream.


18. Do you want your friends to add this meme to their blogs? Sure!


19. Who is the most likely to respond? At least one or two people, I would think... ???


20. Who is least likely to respond? My Husband, he doesn't read my blog, unless I stick it under his nose.


21. Living arrangements? House, small farm, assorted animals, husband...


22.When was the last time you cried? From crap in my eye, this morning. From sorrow or grief... about a week or so ago, just a drop or so.


23. What is on the floor of your closet? YOU MEAN THERE'S A FLOOR IN THERE??? Boxes, folded bedsheets, (mostly folded, anyway), shoes, maps, some stuff in bags, clothes that fell off the hangers, knowing me. Oh, who knows...


24. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Pat, I believe...


25 What did you do last night? Knit, and watched a Perry that I'd missed during the day.


26. What inspires you? Reading. I read, it gives me ideas, which can become quickly overwhelming, if I read a lot...


27. What are you most afraid of? Addiction or pain... Or spiders.


28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese. Oh, and Bacon. Or Mushrooms... (Ok, need to stop, I am drooling...)


29. Favorite dog breed? German Shepard, or whatever I presently have in the kennel.


30. Favorite day of the week? Probably Monday, because I have Spinning class.


31. How many states have you lived in? 2? 3? Something like that...


32.Biggest Life lessons? Don't always trust people who say "trust me." I learned it the hard way. But if you know you can trust, keep them close.
On another note, I had thought I'd lost a hen. Couldn't find her anywhere. Well, she just showed up about a week ago, and TA DA! Three new babies. (I believe you can click on the picture to enlarge. I think.) She is quite a good mama, and the babies LURVE them blackberries...

No comments: