Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle...



I moved all my plants that were in the living room, to make space for Christmas 'stuff'. I didn't realize quite how many plants I had in there! (Adding to this, one is a vine, you can't see, but on the left side, it goes all the way down the bookcase to the floor, and travels away about another 2 feet or so.)

(Extra points if anyone gets the Blog Title...)

Well, two more names have been put up for consideration for Kitten Yet to be Named. Fartucus, and Pansy. (It was also suggested that Kitten Yet to be Named, be the name, but I think that's perhaps getting a bit over the top...)

After listening to "All Snow, All the Time" on the 3 major stations we get, and we have, at this point, none, I tired a bit of the news, and started working on the socks, (Knit Picks yarn still hasn't arrived. I have nightmares of knitting frantically 15 minutes before Mom shows up... HUSBAND! STALL THEM OUTSIDE!!!), and writing Christmas cards. So what did I do? I sat down and started a book before bed.

J.A. Jance's "Hand of Evil". Not good. Uh. I am about a third of the way through the book. And not the knitting or the cards. Uh-Oh...

Logically, I will just have to read faster to finish it so I have time to do the rest.

Right??? She said with a grin...

No comments: