Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blogthings...

So. I was bored the other day and found this goofy little quiz site called Blogthings. I started taking some of the quizzes, and these were ones that amused me for one reason or another...




You Are a Werewolf



You're unpredictable, moody, and downright freaky.

You seem sweet and harmless, until you snap. Then you're a total monster.

Very few people can predict if you're going to be Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde.

But for you, all your transformations seem perfectly natural.



Your greatest power: Your ability to tap into nature

Your greatest weakness: Lack of self control



You play well with: Vampires



I found the 'werewolf' ones interesting, I took about three tests that came up with me being a werewolf. I guess going through menopause, it seems appropriate. But it keeps saying I would do well with vampires. Now, if you are a fantasy geek like I am, you know that vampires and werewolves aren't friendly with one another! So am I the Werewolf Diplomat to the Vampires? Someone call Obama! I may have a job!




You Are a Siamese Cat



You are a very communicative creature. You're eager to express yourself - and do so often.

You are very dependent and love attention. You will complain if you are not getting enough affection.



Even though you are very loving, you can seem aloof, unpredictable, and stubborn in relationships.

A relationship with you takes a lot of patience.



Not much I can add to this one, Loves the siamesy cats, and for good or ill, the description fits both of us rather well...




Your Superhero Name is The Rocket Marvel



Your Superpower is Spiritual

Your Weakness is Alcohol

Your Weapon is Your Golden Amplifier

Your Mode of Transportation is Helicopter



This was pure fun. But I think it's great that my weapon is the Golden Amplifier, I am a radio amateur, after all... But a helicopter? I am a superhero! Can't I just fly? Maybe I am one of those Batman types, that haven't come from somewhere else, or affected by some agent...

No comments: