Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CRRRRRAAAAAPP! (Ow. ow ow ow ow oooow.)

Ok, let's get it over with...

Gained 1.2 lbs. I am so mad I could spit. Or other things...

My ankle was hurting, finally got THAT aggrivation out of the way (I finally broke down and walked with a cane for two days to baby the annoyance.) And NOW the stupid muscle in my back is spasming.

I am beginning to wonder if the only way I can lose weight is to only drink water and eat rice cakes (yuck...) until I stop having these stupid dings on my person!!! I thought I was controlling my portions, but I guess I should have been even more strict since I have been unable to do much excersizing (read: none). Even normal things like getting the laundry from the dryer, or sitting in a chair can be a challenge, gee, am I going to have a spasm or not? Even poor Tux got in on the act. He ran in the house, so I started to pick him up to put him outside, WHAMMO, instant spasm. I don't know who was more panicked, me having the spasm, or he by being dropped suddenly.

This sucketh, yea verily to the max... So, to paraphrase the Soup Nazi,

"NO CD FOR YOU!"

I keep wondering what I am going to be like as an old fart, if I keep having these problems now? Sheeeesh...

These are the times when I d*** near want to give up. I know these thoughts are mostly because of lack of sleep and aggrivation, but I keep thinking, why am I bothering to put myself THROUGH this?

Then I think about the fact I will probably have less of these things happen with a little less girth. And in the long run, I will have a longer life. Little stuff like that.

Logic can really be a pain in the butt... Especially when it's right. Hmph.

No comments: