Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ms. Diva inspired me...

If you go to Ms. Diva's blog, (http://knit1maxtoo.blogspot.com/ ) she had put a picture of her (very nice looking!) Max. It's for a contest, "I heart Faces". While I am not entering, I thought I would share one of the funniest pictures I have of my dog, Rudee. Ever since he was a pup, we have given him a french fry treat, and he adores same. It was partly training, (going to a 'bad' place like the vet, was followed by a treat, and if there was time, a run in a nearby area), and now, it's also just, yeah, we are thinkin' bout ya...

This particular day, I had been gone for the better part of the afternoon, and I had stopped for lunch. Didn't even want all the fries, so I brought them home. Our usual game, I throw a fry, and he either catches it in the air, or it bounces off his nose, and he then Hoovers the place, trying to find the missing fry. I had finished the package, and our usual sign, turn package upside down, waving hands, and say, "ALL GONE, NO MORE", to let him know that was it.

However, this day, he decided to check if I had missed any...



The funny part of this, he walked around for about 10 minutes this way, until the paper started to come apart, and it was all I could do then to get it away from him, so I didn't have to clean up a kennel full of paper bits.

I am quite glad Rudee can't drive, I think there would be a trench between my house and our local Golden Arches Supper Club!



(I decided to make a little color change, for the holidays. One of these days, I might even be able to figure out how to make it personalized. L*rd, watch out then!)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

That is such a darn cute pic! Love it!

Cat said...

I am just lucky Husband had the camera!

Cat