Chicken Boys had an interesting blog, so I claim tag. 10 things that I like that are free...
1. Sunrise, when I am out feeding.
2. Neighbors giving me yarn, because "we can't use it, and well, you do that crochet stuff with the two needles, right?" (snort, chuckle, umm hmm...)
3. Watching Rudee cock his head when I ask him, where's the squirrel?
4. Having Tuxedo snuggle WITHOUT putting a toenail in my side...
5. Hugs, from people I love.
6. A beep from a friend driving by, when I am out getting the mail.
7. A good pun.
8. Being able to amuse myself while waiting in line, with something as simple as sticks 'n string, or a pencil and paper.
9. Chatting with deputies about their day, and finding out that even law enforcement can have its moments of hilarity. (While I can't relay much in the way of details, some adults can act much less... appropriately... than children, and this can lead to some unique situations. Animal stories can also be great.)
10. Dancing to music (yes, usually Tom Petty), and not worrying if I am seen or not.
And a freebie I really miss, listening to my Grandpa tell stories. Mostly about work and football, and the people/players involved changed nearly every telling, but I really didn't care. He enjoyed telling, and I enjoyed listening...