Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Well, this is different.

I changed the template for the blog... Again.

I think I will stick with this one for a bit, it's clean, easy to read, good contrast. Yep, gonna stick with this for a bit.

Until I decide not to. Heh.

And, HAPPY DAYS! The darn fog has lifted, after almost a week!

It rained today! Several times.

I let the chickens out, they were so happy to be loose, they even ran around in the rain, rather than standing in the doorway, glaring at me... We also had a few minutes (literally, less than 15 minutes the whole day) of sun.

I am feeling hopeful for the week! I might pull out of my slump, and feel less slug-like. I may even make it to Tree Sloth! WOOOOOOO!

Anyway, hope weather stays 'nice' here for a bit.

Now, then. Off to see if I can C. And G, D7, and A, for that matter. TwaaaAAAANG!

No comments: