Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Supplement- Yes, Virgina editon.

Dearest Santa:

So, I guess I am running a tad late here with the letter, but I assume you have blog monitoring elves, so I am not too worried.

So, the Christmas list for this year? 

30 hour days, with no need for sleep.
12 extra pairs of hands, so I can get all my projects finished.
Motivation. 
Large boxes of chocolate labelled "Health Food", so I don't feel so guilty.  That or calorie free, your choice. 

Ok, so, in reality, my dear Santa, I am doing well, and really have no great requests for this year.  If you want to help me work out a llama barn for the place, and llamas to go therein (along with my present furry pals), and llama chow, I won't object. 

Guitar lessons would be nice.  But I think you can hold off on that until I get through all the items we found at the house, books, videos, I really might even get somewhere with those... 

Toy for Rudee, snacks for the cats, apples for the llamas, and I give you muy kudos if even you can figure out something for Husband and get it for him before he buys it. 

About the chocolate.  I was sort of joking above, but I do like chocolate.  But I am doing well so far at losing weight, so don't get too generous...

So, all in all, if you want to stop and say hi, you are welcome to do so, (I might even have cookies baked by Christmas, and the reindeer are welcome to share the carrots and apples I have put back for the llamas, there's more than enough), but Santa, I have family, I have friends (local, and bloggy), and I am, for the most part healthy, and have enough fiber to raise the R value of my craft room at least a point or two, so just consider me taken care of, and enjoy your evening.

Of course, if you want to leave me one of these, I wouldn't mind.  Haven't a clue what I would do with it, but I would sure love looking at it while I figure it out!  (Somehow it doesn't look good to haul feed in...)

Heh... 

With much appreciation of the season,
Cat

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm sure you will get whatever you wish for with the exception of that one big ticket item, perhaps a small one, for on your key ring?

My list is very short - a new home for DC, but I don't think Santa does that sort of thing. :-)

Have a great day!

Ms. Diva said...

I would love a box of fat free chocolates that taste like full fat chocolate!!!!

Louise said...

I wouldn't mind one of them, either. But, like you, I figure I have things pretty good and there's no need for Santa to make a major drop off here. However, a little chocolate would be nice.

messymimi said...

I think Santa will like this one. I know i did.

Hope you get the Jag.