A to Z

My A to Z content will be on "Retro"... That is to say, things that are not quite as common as they used to be. I will keep the A to Z portion short, if you see *****, and more writing, that is my standard operating blog. Feel free to read, or not, as you wish. Welcome, and enjoy! Thank you for visiting!

Thursday, April 05, 2012

E. Early Easter fun.

Husband came up with the pictures, I did the captions... (And yeah, we are having entirely too much fun with this...)

I wuv my kitty...

This is why no one messes with the Easter Bunny...

Mommy, he hurt my liddle feelings...


(And since Blogger is being a jerk, my post for tomorrow is up a day early. Sorry 'bout that...)

3 comments:

  1. Love it. And you have the sympathy of this first-cousin-to-a-Luddite on not knowing how to make blogger behave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day! SO MUCH FUN ( :

    ReplyDelete

Hi! What have you to say today?