Sunday, November 18, 2012

Long time no post. Short post now...

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but I have actually been sort of busy.  Not totally on the go busy, but this...

That is 20 hats.  I need 50.  Any spare moment, I am knitting hats.  I should know, non knitters don't realize the time it takes to knit something, so I have a request for 50 hats.  I want to try and get them out, as it is for a charity kid's group.

Next year?  I am going to assume they want them.

And knit them in July...

8 comments:

Sharon said...

I see you have been very busy. Good to assume when it comes to hats, sooner than later it's winter and there will be a need somewhere. You're doing a fine job!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

My goodness! My lady once knit 10 hats and mitten sets for Christmas gifts and she had to start waaay early. She forgot to start this year. Ooop. Those hats are beautiful!

Inger said...

I'm not a knitter but I can just imagine the time it would take to make 50 of those. Good for you though to do it for a good cause.

Sally said...

Brilliant hats. I knitted hats for Age Concern a few weeks ago. Well done.

Dreaming said...

Good luck with the hats. I crocheted some for a project for homeless shelters one year. I think crocheting goes a bit faster than knitting. They all looks so pretty together. Happy knitting!

stephen Hayes said...

Ths is a wonderful thing you're doing.

messymimi said...

It does take time! Yes, i used to knit, and people have no idea the work that can go into it.

Thank you for doing this!

Chai Chai said...

How wonderful!