Monday, March 23, 2015

Le Big Reveal... Ta Da!

Yes, boys and girls, I have once again decided to to the A to Z challenge.  Why?  Because I am completely nuts! 

Umm.

Because I have enjoyed the ones I've written before, and thought I would be able to squeeze one more out.  Sounds good, anyway, right?

So, what is the grand theme of my blogging for the month of April?

Blessings.  

Not in a religious sense, but just things that I enjoy and feel thankful to have, done, or been with.

And for all of you that are new to my blog, I will write the A to Z blog as the top portion, then a series of *******, then my blog du jour, if I am so inclined.  That way, you can read as much or as little as you wish.

I warn you, there will be cats, chickens, and probably at least one or two references to Tom Petty.

Enjoy.

9 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Sounds like it will be a treat, you share... we will listen.... uhm and nuts is a nut... you are not a nut, nor more than one nuts. :)

Jeremy [Retro]
AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

There's no earthly way of knowing.
Which direction we are going!
HOLLYWOOD NUTS!

Lisa said...

Great topic! Good luck on them - hopefully you have lots of things to choose from to write about!
I need to get busy and get mine written. I have the post titles filled in and they're scheduled, but now to do the rest!

The Daily Bern said...

Your blog title caught my eye and I am glad it did. Your theme sounds really good and I look forward to checking it out. It's always good to count your blessings. Shawn from Laughing at Life 2

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to come back in April and read some more!

Allyse

messymimi said...

Hooray! And yes, i will enjoy.

Deborah Weber said...

Sounds like fun, and I look forward to following your posts.

stephen Hayes said...

Looking forward to seeing how you tackle the challenge.

Yvonne Ventresca said...

Blessings sounds like a great theme! Very positive.

Yvonne

Mary said...

I'll look forward to your posts! Maybe I'll do the A to Z thing too. Might be fun, and I've never done it. :)