Sunday, December 16, 2018

A post, at least...

I can't upload photos at the moment.  So, I will try and get the rest of them up when my internet will play nice.   I appreciate the comments, and will try and get them up soon. 

I am writing this on my phone, so any mistakes... Are not a big surprise.

We have been moving to get finished with the last few items for Christmas gifts, and have pretty much bought/made.  To celebrate, Husband and I took a drive to Detroit Lake, and had an early supper.  The drive was nice, but there is a storm coming in soon, and man, oh, man, did we see some rain.  The dam by the lake had very little water coming from it, giving us the thought that they are expecting a LOT of water!  But it was a good day, and we are enjoying an evening by the fire, with me knitting a new project. After the Paradise fire, I am making a blanket, which I hope to sell and give the funds to help the recovery...

On a funny note, Husband and I were watching the news, and there was an article on... Ford, I think... Anyway, a car maker that is going to incorporate orchestral music in the vehicles, rather than beeps and buzzing.  After hearing one of the proposed interludes, Husband pipes up, sing song, "Kill the head lights, kill the head lights...", like the Wagner music parody on the Bugs Bunny cartoons.  I cracked up!  So goes another evening at our house... :)

1 comment:

messymimi said...

So sorry your internet is giving you fits. To err is human but to really foul things up requires technology.

Your husband has a great sense of humor, and i would really not enjoy having my vehicle sing at me.