Saturday, December 01, 2018

Best laid plans. Pbbbbbbbt...

Well, as you can see, there is no picture on this day.  There will be 2 tomorrow, to make up for it.  I have the picture, on my phone.  I tried uploading it on my blog, from my phone. No dice.

Tried taking a picture with my camera. Not coming out. 

Trying to send myself an email, so I can get the blasted picture from my phone to my computer.  With the blinding speed that the email gets sent, it might get here sometime before tomorrow...

Snarl.

So, I will sum up for tomorrow.  This is a white porcelain cup with holly printed on it.  I found this one at a garage sale in July or August.  It was a filthy gray color, with greenish zombie drool candle drippings in it.  After putting hot water in it to clean out the wax, and a run through the dish washer, it is a lovely white cup with pretty designs.  Amazing how a little work can make something beautiful... 

I was at a couple Christmas markets.  Spent too much, because a gal I know was there, with only some wonderful dip mixes that I try and get each year.  Then went to a "Cowboy Christmas" market.  Guess there was extreme truth in advertising, as it was held in an open barn, with horses.  There was tack, saddles, horse blankets, boots, hats...  And I don't have anything much to do with horses, so it was a quick glance and out...  But it was good to know that there is a group working with disabled kids, (the point of the sale), and that's what the money was going to.

So, better luck with the pictures tomorrow, I HOPE...

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Garage sale finds can be wonderful.

You have a blogger blog, so you have google photos. Have you tried uploading the photo itself to your google photos? That's what i have to do a lot of times. Also, sometimes you can send a picture to your email as a text message instead of as an email, if your texts come through faster.

Yes, i've had this same trouble, you have my sympathy on it, i promise.