Saturday, April 13, 2019

Werewolf? Er, meow??

I was out like a light, and obviously, so was Husband.

Ding took this as quite an advantage. 

We have taught Ding that there are certain places she can't go, (kitchen counter, dining room table), and places where it's fine, (bathroom counter, craft room bookshelf).  Didn't think I would need to work on training, this late in the game. 

We let Ding sleep on the bed.  This generally isn't a problem... Well, unless I get pinned down with 17 pounds of cat, and sheets, but that is happening less, she's found that sleeping between us is warmer, than on top of me...

Wherein lies the oopsie.

I woke, and turned over, to rub Husband's back.  I do this quite often.  I reach out, and I feel... FUR.  My muzzy brain doesn't click.  My husband is not David's Michelangelo bare, hair wise, but he isn't that furry!

Gah?

That's when I started hearing Ding's buzzing purr.  She had managed to wiggle down between the two of us, under the sheets.  And was contentedly snoozing between us.

But not for long.  I flipped the sheets back some, and pulled her out, waking Husband in the process.  Ding was upset, and jumped off the bed.  I, on the other hand, rolled over, and went back to sleep.  I also was back to back with Husband, so Ding was out of luck.  She has since tried a few times to get under the sheets, so I put her back on top, and cover her with a blanket.  I don't think she cares for it as well, but that's what she's getting... 

Husband's "other woman" is not getting pride of place! 

2 comments:

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Life with cats is always an adventure.

Cat said...

Boy, and how!!

Cat