Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Can a thousand werewolves be wrong? :)

Made some tea last, and normally I make sun tea.  I decided that I would try to make some tea last night, specifically with full moon.  I don't know that it makes any difference, but I thought it would be a different way, and see if it made any change, taste wise...

So I tried it, it came out well, it's a milder version of the sun tea. 

I thought it was pretty good, if mild.  Husband looked at me, and piped up, "Oh, it's howling good moon tea!"  Then he grinned, and added, "since you are only making it once a month, it would be rare-i-tea."



Yes, we love to do puns...


2 comments:

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Puns are such fun, he did very well.

Cat said...

I think so. Mom says he's been around me too long, he's picking up PUNishing speech...
Cat