Thursday, June 06, 2019

Really?!??

I was going to sit down and watch a movie with my husband.  Normally, this is not a bad thing.

Normally...

However, he'd watched the movie before I had.  Most of the time, that still isn't a problem.  

Most of the time.

The movie starts, and he tells me, "Watch for that, see?"  Er. Yes.  I go back to immersing myself in the sto-

"This part is important, did you see what he just hid?"

Cough. YES. YES I DID...  Ok. Showtime again...

Then an actor I thought I recognized came on screen.  I commented, unfortunately out loud, "Is that Robert Redford?"  

"Oh, yes, and he is a GREAT villain in this one, just watch!" 

I couldn't help it, "Honey, don't take this personally, but SHUT UP!"

He did at least turn pink...  And, while I agree that Robert Redford was indeed an excellent bad guy in the show, I wish I could have found out from THE MOVIE... Sheesh!  

Next movie he starts that, I am finding some duct tape.  

SILENCE, says I!!!! 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Tell him the next time he gives a spoiler alert you are going to throw something spoiled, like a rotten tomato, at him!