Friday, September 13, 2019

OOOOH, Spookity stuff! Hee hee hee...

So it is Friday the 13th.  I happen to be one that has BETTER luck on this day.  All (physco)logical, I am sure, but so be it.

But on top of that, there is a full moon. 

Oh, how tempting to go out and howl, and see if I can get all the local dogs to start up. 

Too bad I am a good neighbor... And people would 99% be sure it's me, because most assume I am a wee bit more than a half bubble off plumb anyway, what with hanging out looking at the sky all the time...

Meh.  Enjoy your day, and may your luck be GOOD!!

(But you know, watch out for black cats and ladders, that sort of thing. Hee...)

1 comment:

messymimi said...

We had a great good time, and i found out that the next time the moon will be full on a Friday the 13th will be in 2049.