Saturday, July 25, 2020

Merry Christmas! In July!!

So, this is the latest of my sock knitting adventures...  

One of my friends was in the hospital for a bit... NOT Covid-19, thankfully, but not good, still.  I decided to do something a bit silly, and I made a pair of socks, and put them in a Christmas card.  
As you can see, they are a bit on the tiny side (quarter for comparison).

I am thinking about making several of these some day, and make a knitted sock Christmas crafting tree.  When, I don't know, I have enough projects to keep me quite busy for a while...

But sometime.  I just hope he gets a chuckle out of it...

4 comments:

messymimi said...

What a fun way to cheer up a friend! Hope he gets well soon.

Cat said...

Well, he's out of the hospital, back home, so it's a start!!

Cat

Retired Knitter said...

aww ... very cute

Cat said...

Thanks! :)
Cat