Monday, September 07, 2020

Didn't get it on TV...

Our local morning shows have a birthday section, where if you email them the person's name, age (optional), and of course what day, the birthday is announced.  

Mom's was coming up, so I got on it EARLY, I sent in the information, nearly a week ahead! I was rather pleased with myself, I usually have to write a note or something, but got it zipped out in no time.

Her day came. The birthday list!  And...

No Mom.  She wasn't on there.  

Let's just say, I was not saying ladylike things to the television...

So. I will put it on here, instead!

My Mom just had her birthday.  

I put this on her cake.  It's a nickname I gave her, when I accidentally spilled root beer where she was sitting, while she was sitting there!

Happy Ones, Mama, only happy Ones!



1 comment:

messymimi said...

Wishing her many happy returns of the day, and boo! to the TV people.