Saturday, March 13, 2021

Good weather, happy cats.

 

Today is a nice day, so I took Ding out for a walk. (For any unfamiliar, her previous person cut out her claws, and she has no clue of danger outside, so we keep her on a leash.) 

She scouted around, nibbling some lawn, which Husband mowed yesterday.  Then over by the chickens, to... Sniff? I guess?  

Off to the middle of the lawn, to chase an oak leaf.  Then, she did her "panic dance",
slipped her leash, and walked off.  Whereupon, I picked her up and took her back in the house.  



And yesterday, Buzz was enjoying being inside my pod, dozing.  She is terrified of coming in the house, but she thinks my pod was made especially for her.  So, at the moment, all is well with the fuzz part of our menagerie!  In an elegant photo position, I might add... ; )



4 comments:

messymimi said...

It's great to hear from you, and i am so glad your cats are happy. Happy cats make for a happy house.

Retired Knitter said...

Cats on a leash! After life with 11 cats over 50+ years we have never had a cat that ‘agreed’ to a leash. Sometime a collar, but never a leash. Sweet looking animal.

Cat said...

We sure enjoy her. She fits in with us very well. I just wish she had a "pal" of some sort, but Husband and I would like the house left in one piece! :)

Cat said...

She was oriented to having a leash as a kitten. We just kept working with her on it. Most of the time, she is just fine with it. Then sometimes she just goes nuts. She a cat with a mind of her own... Just want to keep her whole.