Sunday, April 28, 2024

One. Cough...

 Finished up with my class today, and was with the teacher, and a group of women, chatting. We were talking about plants, and then the subject turned... Awkward, for me.

One made a comment about her husband. And I don't remember how it went, but she talked about how he was a good one, FINALLY. Then the others commented on which spouse number they were on, and why. 

Oh, dear. More than I really wanted to chat about with people I don't know, and really... 

I have had one spouse. No divorces, either one, we have been married for a few decades now. In this situation, I tend to have odd reactions from folks. Either they don't believe me, or they don't want to hear it. 

So, I found out I have an invasive plant in my garden? Oh, no! How do I get rid of it? 

Well, it wasn't subtle, but it worked... 

And I bet my one and only Husband will help me get rid of it, if I ask... 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

That's the beauty of choosing right the first time!