Monday, April 08, 2024

Revenge is a dish best served wet.

 I had been annoying Ding off and on during the day, and wouldn't let her go outside, or up by my plants. (She likes to eat them...)

I don't really know if animals sit and plot things, but...

I went in to take a bath. Ding normally runs in and checks out what's going on. No Ding. I wash up, then scrub my hair. And rinse.

I have longer hair, so I have to lay flat. I also tend to close my eyes, so I don't get soap in them. 

Rinse, rinse, rinse... And open my eyes to a cat nose about 2 inches from my face. I yelp slightly. She sniffs, jumps down from the tub, and walks off. 

As far as revenge goes...

I deserved it... 

******************

And if you are in the full eclipse area, may you have a clear sky, and good eclipse glasses! 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Cats always know just how to get you.