Thursday, May 29, 2008

Della would be proud...

Ok. Please ignore the chin sticking out in the photo... Vanna White I ain't...




A Finished Object!!! Yaaaay!!!

Not the baby clothes I have been blogging about, (still working on the hat...), but a New Year's Resolution to get some FO's actually finished. I had this shrug knitted, but not sewn.

(Pattern from Lion Brand's Vintage Styles for Today, yarn is some acyrilic of some sort...)

I wanted to have something to take with me to Seaside, I get a little cold with the wind blowing, but not usually enough for a full sweater. I thought this would be a nice compromise. I might, MIGHT make this again sometime, if I like wearing it, in a fuzzier yarn, like a chinelle. We shall see, it took me several months, and an impending trip to finish this one!

And, the reason for the title? Husband said that it looked like something Della Street would wear. I couldn't be more pleased!

I might even take notes or pour him some coffee...

If Husband liked coffee.

No comments: