Saturday, April 28, 2012

X and Y. Yep, a twofer.

(Due to yesterday's blog boo-boo, I will be posting both X and Y.  Enjoy...)


X is for Xenon Bulb.  Why Xenon?  Glad you asked...

http://www.importstuning.com/

Before the A to Z challenge, I started writing down ideas for each letter.  (I didn't use most of them, but that is a tale for another telling...)  Husband peeked over my shoulder, and asked what I was writing.  When I told him, he added some ideas.  Then I said, X.

He said, X-ray!  You could use the pictures we brought back about your leg...

I grimaced.  Good idea Hon, but I already used it. 

Oh.  Then he sat down, and scratched his chin for a moment. "Xenon bulbs."

Um. Well, that is indeed an X.  Why, though, that?

Because it starts with X...

So, X is dedicated to Husband, who is practical, yet comes up with bright ideas...

_________________________________________________________________


Y. You've got mail!  (Old school.)



3 comments:

  1. You are fortunate to have such a helpful husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xenon is one i wouldn't have thought of. Hooray for old fashioned mail, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bulb is cool, but it is hard to beat real mail...in real envelopes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! What have you to say today?