Saturday, February 29, 2020

Leaping into projects...

On the left side of my blog, I decided (once I found it, eye roll, my brain is still on dial up, I guess...) a list of things I have knit.  I will also put other items, crochet, sewing, woodwork, etc..  I hope to put up photos, too, except for the hats I put on the list, I forgot to photograph them before I donated.  I will have to see if the gal still has them...

Anywho, that list is for this year, so I will see how long, or not, it gets.

Oh, and it's going to be for finished items only.  I have a terrible case of startitis, and I want to finish some stuff, before I make lots more. 

Sure I will.  😉

4 comments:

messymimi said...

Much more fun to start, isn't it. Good luck!

Retired Knitter said...

Nice idea to keep a list on your blog!!

Cat said...

Messymimi: Good grief, yes! I have more projects in my mind and in my pattern books than I will probably have time to do if I live to be 305!

Cat

Cat said...

Retired Knitter:

I have meant to do this before now, but it is probably the first time I thought of it IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR! Normally, I think, oh, I should do this, and it's... August.

So, yay for me! I guess... :)

Cat