Saturday, January 02, 2021

Song sung blue! FINISHED!!

 I worked until I finished on New Year's Eve, but managed to get Husband's Christmas present (from the year before, cough) finished.  I have no idea how much yarn I used, but I would guess at least enough to make a couple queen size blankets, if I would have knit them that way.  I think they came out well, they should protect the couch cushions...

And I don't want to do another MONOCHROME THING for a looooooooooooooooong time!!!


The photo is a bit dark, but you get the idea.  I had suggested different ideas, he liked this one, so.  New year, new couch covers.  Sometime I might show them on the couches, but these are the finished items, all together.

And I am not going to knit anything blue for a while...

I have a few cups left of the Christmas cup collection. Will see if I can get the last ones up as a single blog, or two.  Not a bunch left, but some.

I had to laugh, there was shooting and fireworks at about 6 or 7 p.m. on NYE, and it went on and on and on.  I think I remember hearing it about 10:30, and wondering what midnight was going to be like.  Maybe they ran out of ammo, or I was exhausted, but I roused about 1:30 or so.  I had slept through Midnight!!!  Oh, well, 2021 still arrived, so Happy New Year, one and all!


2 comments:

messymimi said...

Happy New Year! Your couches will be quite lovely, i like the pattern.

Retired Knitter said...

That looks like a MONUMENTAL PROJECT. Very big. I had to laugh when you said it was for a Christmas past. Been there, done that! Haven’t we all.

Happy New year to you blog friend.