Saturday, March 27, 2021

Humorous...

When the plague began, Husband and I told Mom and Dad that we'd do the shopping, they needed to stay home.  They are "elderly", and have underlying conditions.  Well, Mom kept saying I was the deputy keeping them under house arrest.  Heard this a few times... So, I made a loaf of bread, and took two bottles of water, and gave it to them. Much laughter ensued.

Well, Friday, they both received the second Covid shot.  I decided they needed something to celebrate getting freed.  Still have 14 days to make sure everything does what it's supposed to, but after the shot, I gave them this...


Yes, it is a cake, and that is a file in it.  (A brand new, clean file, with plastic wrap, but still....)

If nothing else, I gave Mom and Dad some stories to tell!

 I recently received my first shot, still waiting to get Husband in.  But, things are moving forward!

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Good one, a cake with a file.

As difficult as it has been, staying home and safe is probably what was best. Here's to getting out more now!