Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Irritated, and amused.

 On the irritated part, I have had trouble commenting on other folks blogs. I checked the directions, and it says, log in. Cool. I log in. 

And one of two things happen, either I go back to MY blog, which doesn't allow me to write on someone else's blog... Or it says I have an ad blocker. Which I do not. 

So, for any and all leaving comments, I am struggling to say hi, at least.  I will continue to attempt to convince Blogger that I am a real person... Siiiiiigh...

On the amused part, I sent a text to a friend today -

Things I never thought I would say, "Ding, stop licking the lava lamp!"

I haven't the foggiest why she does. I understand her wanting to sit near it, it's warm, so that tracks. But licking? I am clueless. 

Temped to write the lava lamp folks and see if they have any idea. I looked online, and the only thing I can find is warnings to not let your cat lick broken lamps. Gee, what could go wrong???!? 

But, mine's intact. It's just like a bottle. She's licking the side of a perfectly intact, bubbling lava lamp.

I be stumped. Cats is crazy. 


1 comment:

messymimi said...

Blogger gets in a snit and does that to me sometimes, too. Usually it corrects after a couple of days, since I am already logged in and don't need to do so again.

You can comment as anonymous on my blog, and just sign your name, or skip it if it gets to be too much. No pressure, no expectations from friends.

Cats are crazy, I wonder if there's a coating on the outside which is attracting her.