Thursday, March 28, 2024

Pre Easter stuff.

 Had to clean house anyway, but decided to freshen it up. I vacuumed, dusted, realized the spiders were trying to take over the bathroom again.

So I cleaned cobwebs. Then I swept tumbleweeds of fur and hair that had been hidden behind the bathroom door, that I missed. It's amazing how much cast off hair the three of us can leave! Icky! 

Washed clothes, after some body and fender on the washer. The filters had become full of fine grit, and it wouldn't run correctly. All better now.

Fed and gathered eggs. I find it strange, I have offered eggs to neighbors, and to a person, oh, no. Don't eat eggs. Don't like brown eggs.(?) The answers vary, but all lead off with no. You'd think, right before Easter, and several neighbors who have kids... And I offer them freely, no charge.

Maybe that's what I am doing wrong. I need to say they are boutique eggs at $20 a dozen! Pbbbbbt. 

Meh, I have eggs for Easter... And a clean house, pretty much.  

Maybe some potato salad. And some pound cake. Who knows... But it will be egg-celent! 

Hee!   ;)

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Your own yard eggs are the best kind.

I'll bet you can sell them, to city folk.

Did you know you can freeze them? Lightly grease an ice cube tray, and break an egg into each "cube." Place in the freezer and once they are solid, pop them out and put them in a zip style bag. You can thaw them for use in recipes. That's the best way with eggs that are very close to their use by date.