Friday, May 10, 2024

Doing chores, then relax in the warm.

 The hen house is clean again. Or at least plenty cleaner than it was. Rain had splattered mud and chicken poo all over the front of the house. There was much cleaning to be done, then clean up of the floor inside. I didn't check the time, but I know it was a while. What a mess!!

But now it looks better, and smells MUCH better.  Had to clean me up after, that is just par for the course... 

Decided to read the rest of my book. You know, my book for April? 

Cough... 

Honestly, I have a new book coming in for this month, and only then registered I was not finished with the other! I will give a full review later. Suffice that it had its moments, good AND bad. Oh, well. Sooo, back to the book!  :)

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Congratulations on doing such a difficult job!