Saturday, March 16, 2024

Thankfully...

 Linky bits

1.


I am happy we have snow. UP THERE! Knowing how the weather has been in other parts of the country, this is good.

2. Also, thankful for that view.

3. Thankful for the nice weather we've been having, I have been able to test my legs. Husband has been able to get some outside work finished, and can help a friend with some of his projects... (Big machine good! Move much dirt!!)

4. Yarn.  Always thankful for that. 🧶 :)

5. I'm happy to be having a late St. Patrick's Day dinner at Mom and Dad's. Husband gets ill at the smell of vinegar, and isn't wild about corned beef and cabbage. So I will figure out something nice, and still have my "goodies".

6. A couple nice new skirts I have.  I wore one yesterday, it was a bit tinkery to put on, as I am not used to wrapping a skirt, but it looks nice. 

7. Husband was able to mow the yard while I was out. After winter, our lawn looks pretty iffy. He evened it up, and even took a run through the garden area, so I don't need hip waders to get to things! ;) 

8. Radio shows and podcasts. I have some that I am listening to pretty regularly, but I don't have to have a set time to do so. It's also nice when I'm crafting, as I don't need to look up from what I'm doing. 

9. Getting more birds in the area. The sky is filled with birdsong... Even if Husband thought I had hiccups last night, because one bird sits in the bush by our door and chirps one quick note- that sounds very much like "hic"!

10. Thankful that I made it through 10 of these! It's nice to sit down and think of the good things in your life.

1 comment:

messymimi said...

I'm glad you're getting something nice for St. Patrick's Day.

Yes, it's mowing season again, I'm partly thankful and partly resentful.

Your 9th thankful is funny!