Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Busy... ?

 Spent the morning finishing up the socks, shown on yesterday's blog. Then a few chores, and started a lighter weight chemo cap.

Then I started on my book again. It's not bad, but it's a bit... Focused... At times. I might end up skipping, or at least skimming some, as the author goes into extreme detail on pricing and care of cattle. And sheep. He did own a huge ranch, so it makes sense, but it's more like reading a receipt book then, to me, rather than the overall view of an area history, that I must say, is rather in depth for several generations... 

I hope to finish it in the next day or so. 

So actively doing things, maybe not. But I did keep busy!

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Sometimes when an author goes into such deep detail, I wonder if it was simply because s/he knew so much about the topic and had to get it out of her/his system somehow.