Friday, May 24, 2024

Trailers, trucks, beer, and... We're staying home.

 Took Mom shopping today, I wish I had counted. I don't think it was every other vehicle, but I think maybe every third or so vehicle was a truck pulling an RV. 

And shopping, nearly every cart had beer, chips, soda... Or some combination thereof. Lots of stuff for hamburgers and hotdogs, too. 

Mom was commenting that our families might be the only ones left in town. Well, maybe not, but I think there will be many fewer in town than usual!

Husband and I are of the mind, this is the time to stay home, and relax, and not drive, if we can avoid it. 

That said, I am going to a tomato growing class Saturday, but my hope is that everyone is where they want to be! 

See how the weather holds, my goal is to plant some poor little potted plants that should have been in the ground a couple years ago. I will have to give them a good going over before I plant them, and a deep hope that they survive, once I plant them. 

As usual, updates later. And cool, not windy thoughts for my friends in the south!!!

No comments: