Sunday, June 23, 2024

Warm... Pant, pant, pant...

 It was just on the verge of too warm for me. I keep wondering about that. I am a woman "of a certain age", but I don't think it had anything much to do with that.  I guess my thermostat just doesn't adjust quickly. I am much more comfortable in mid 60's. 

I keep hearing the weather folks cheering 80's, even 90's. 

No. Just No.  

My grandparents lived, and my Auntie lives, where it is not unusual for 100+ temps for weeks on end. More power to them.

It's not that I don't want summer, I couldn't garden, otherwise. But boy, I am NOT used to warm.  

To all those where it's way too warm, take care. 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Some days here do get way too warm, even for me. I hope you don't get an excess amount of heat, I pray none of us do.