Friday, July 12, 2024

Water and books.

 Sort of. 

I think I mentioned that I downloaded the Kindle app on my phone. I wasn't sure about it, but don't have any other ways to access my books. But it turned out to be a good thing.

So, I have several trees, that are newly planted, or now can grow, without being nibbled to death by deer. I have been watering them regularly. Not really long, about 5 minutes a tree. But... There's 7 trees. (Technically, I think 2 are actually bushes, but they are new and in the same place.) Anywho, that's a smidge over a half hour. And I really can't walk off and leave it. 

So, I have a chair, and I set the timer for each tree, open the app to my ebook, and read, until I need to move the hose. Start the timer again, and go back to reading. 

Multitasking at its most enjoyable!! 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

That's a great way to pass the time and get the trees well watered, I'm glad it's working.