Friday, August 09, 2024

Feline (and flower) (and food place) Friday.

I was shooting a torn up hair band for Ding to play with, and it turned into ring toss. She didn't even notice when it landed. I don't remember which of us said it, but we both figure, her halo slipped...



I think this is a Viola? I just thought it was a sweet little thing... 

 

Not a great picture, but this is the view from a restaurant that we like to eat at. We drove to the coast, and drove north, then back to the restaurant, and home. Pretty much on the road all day. Except for someone ahead of us having a fender bender, where we ended up waiting for about 35-45 minutes, it was a nice, cool, fairly uneventful day. Which is nice!!!! 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Heeheehee, her halo slipped. Love it. Thanks for linking up with Feline Friday.

I have no clue what the flower is, but you are right, it's pretty.

We get those delays on the freeway, too, all too often. I'm glad you still had a good time at the restaurant.