Saturday, October 19, 2024

Newsy thankfuls

 Linky bits.

I have been watching entirely too much news. 

So, instead of getting down, I thought I would use it for my thankfuls. It might be a bit shorter than some of my thankful blogs, but rather intensely heartfelt...

1. I have useable, drinkable water from the tap. And none flooding my house.

2. I have food, and enough to share.

3. I can easily get around, the roads are okay, I can drive (or trike) where I need to.

4. My neighbors and I don't necessarily agree politically or religiously, but we are still good neighbors, and help and visit each other.

5. As a gal, I can drive, sing, do pretty much as I would like.

6. I have good doctors, and can get help when I need it. Sometimes takes a bit, but it's available.

7. I can vote. 

8. I have family that loves me, and I love them. 

9. My chickens are healthy, if rather bedraggled from molting. 

10. I can read, and read anything I care to.

Have a wonderful week, and maybe go out and enjoy yourself... And maybe not get too intense on the news. Cough... 

2 comments:

messymimi said...

Beautifully said! When everyone shares our blessings, then we'll have room to complain, until then we are thankful.

Anonymous said...

Hadn't thought of it that way, but yes, I agree!
Cat